A Great Place to LiveHigland Woods is a great place to live. Here are some of the benefits of living in our community.
We offer both mobile homes and lots
Whether you want to lease a mobile home, or purchase your own, Highland Woods offers many amenities:
- Lighted, Paved Streets
- Curbside Garbage Pickup
- Adjacent Woods offers a Pastoral Setting
- Conveniently Located between I-95 and Highway 17 on Quacco Road, 4 miles from Interstate 16 and close to Highway 204 (Abercorn)
- Minutes away from Pooler and 4.2 miles from Wal Mart on Highway 17
- 3 miles from Berwick Shopping Center which includes Kroger, restaurants, gas station and a vibrant mix of local businesses
AND WAIT THERE’S MORE:
And wait there’s more:
- Swimming pool (Opened until Labor Day)
- Scattered Common Areas and Fishing Pond in the Center
- Soccer Field located in the back
- Large Spacious Lots with own Parking Pad
- Each unit comes with stove, refrigerator and washer and dryer hookups (machine not provided)
- Each unit comes equipped with a front deck with handrails and back steps.
- Each unit comes equipped with deadbolt locks on both the front and back door, mini blinds in all windows, private locked mailbox in a convenient common area, and central heating and air
- Right on CAT bus line with bus stop located at the front entrance
Here’s what your rent includes:
- Access to swimming pool facilities
- Enjoyment of clustered common areas and pond
- Curbside Weekly Garbage Pickup
- Subscription to Southside Fire Department Coverage
Picturesque fishing pond to enjoy.
No swimming allowed
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to schedule an appointment to view available homes?
Appointments are strongly encouraged, but not required. The number for the available homes will not be released to perspective renters until they have checked into the office and given the landlord their I.D. to hold until the keys returned.
What are the quailification to rent?
Each applicant will have a credit check, background check, income verification, and rental reference check (if applicable) preformed by the office.
What do I need to submit an application?
Each applicant is required to submit the following:
*Completed application (picked up at the office, not available online)
*Completed consent form
*Completed background check form
*Pay check stubs for at least one month (must be a physical copy)
*Government issue photo I.D. (driver’s license, state I.D. card, passport, etc)
*Social Security Card or Tax I.D. paperwork
*Application fee of $27.50 in a money order (no cash accepted)
Are utilities included?
Utilities are not included. Each tenant is responsible for their own electric, cable, water and gas (if applicable).
Trash pick up is provided once a week (Fridays) by an outside company. Each tenant will be required to place household trash into trash bags, then placed into the garbage bin provided by management.
Do you have pet restrictions or quidelines?
Highland Woods is a pet friendly neighborhood, however, there are a few restrictions:
*No more than one dog per household(cannot be outside dogs)
*No more than two cats per household (cannot be outside cats)
*No pet can be more than 45lbs
*No vicious breeds -Pitbull, Doberman, Boxer, Rottweilers, or any other such dog with a violent tendency.
*A pet fee is required in the amount of $200 upon move in.
Am I responsible for my own lawn care?
Yes. All tenants are responsible for the upkeep of their lot. This includes making sure the yard is free of debris, grass is cut, leaves are raked, etc.
When is rent due?
Rent is always due on the 1st of the month, regardless of when move in occurred. There is a grace period in place until the 5th of the month without late fee being charged to the account.
What forms of payment are accepted?
The following are acceptable forms of payment:
*Checks (with tenants name and address printed in the top left corner). Checks without this will not be accepted.
*Checks will not be accepted for the initial move in costs or the application fee.
**CASH IS NOT ACCEPTED**NO CASH KEPT ON PREMISES**
When is the pool open?
The pool is opened from Memorial Day to Labor Day. The pool is inspected for initial opening permit by the health department of Chatham County. Throughout the pool season, Chatham County will perform additional inspections to make sure the chemicals, paperwork, equipment and safety logs are kept according to the requirements.
The pool can be closed for the day or longer for any of the following reasons:
*Chemicals not at the proper levels to remain open
*Rain, thunder, or lightning in the area
*Repairs that are needed
*Bodily fluids contamination (including vomit)
Did we miss something?
Feel free to drop us a line with any further questions. One of our support team will get back to you ASAP.Get in touch ›